Messages are not being delivered
Due to new compliance regarding messaging from toll-free and local A2P phone numbers, verification is required for SMS from these numbers. The regulation is put in place to protect consumers from receiving spam messages. Please note that texts cannot be sent from a toll-free number to a Canadian number.
Attention: Verification is for SMS and doesn't impact voice features.
How do I start the verification process?
- Download the latest update to Dialed, iOS v. 2.8 or Android v1.1.
- In Settings go to "Account Info" and tap "Business Registration."
- Fill in the *Required information about your business. Be sure your answers match exactly with how your business is registered with your Secretary of State/Tax EIN form. Incorrect spellings or business information will cause a FAILED registration and delays in the process that will affect your messaging capabilities.
- NOTE: If you are a Sole Proprietor and DO NOT have an EIN you may submit your SSN. A new Sole Proprietor Registration is coming in the next few months from The Campaign Registry.
- Tap [Submit] in the app to register your answers with your Dialed phone number.
Important: If you do not fully complete the form there will be delays in processing the verification.
- IMPORTANT: If your registration does fail please reach out to email@example.com to re-submit answers. Messaging capabilities maybe limited/turned off until your registration is approved. Approval is done by a 3rd party and may take several business days.